My love of photography began at an early age. I took pictures with my mom's Polaroid and 35 mm cameras, developed the photos and put them into memory books! I got my first big time camera in 2008 and in 2011 I began taking photographs of family and friends professionally. Today, I continue to take classes and attend workshops to better my art and learn all there is to know about photography. I love seeing how photography has also impacted my children and how much they love seeing themselves in photos! My dream and wish is to instill in others the importance of documenting memories, and the lives of themselves and their loved ones through photography !
More About Me...
- I have been married to my loving, hard working husband since 2004! We have 4 amazing boys and we are so proud of them!
- I love music and how it speaks to my soul.
- I started taking piano lessons this past fall.
- I have a Master's Degree in Social Work from ASU
- I grew up in Denver and have a huge love for all sports but especially football. GO BRONCOS!!!
- I love beach towns and spending time by the ocean
- I love musicals and going to the theater and movies
- I love amusement parks, water parks, roller coasters and spinning rides. I would love to go skydiving sometime.
- I am passionate about homebirth, babywearing and breastfeeding.
- Watermelon Sour Patch Kids and white chocolate Reeses PB cups are my favorite indulgences.